There's an element of truth in what you say, but it is a small element, less than 10% true. The other 90% is Russian propaganda about their invasion of an independent country to "de-nazify" it. By spouting this rubbish, you give support and encouragement to Russia's false justification for their illegal war. Right-wing does not necessarily mean Fascist, and the fact that the Azov regiment take orders from a Jewish President makes the suggestion that they are Nazis laughable. The only Nazis in Ukraine at this time are the rapists, torturers and murderers of the Russian Army.

--

--

--

I work in IT, Community volunteer interested in Politics, support Capitalism as the best economic system for lifting people out of poverty, Skeptical scientist.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Al Black

Al Black

I work in IT, Community volunteer interested in Politics, support Capitalism as the best economic system for lifting people out of poverty, Skeptical scientist.

More from Medium

RoomME: A better way to find better roommates

The truth about mouse & keyboard on console

Broken Heart Expanded

My Thoughts on Ola Electric Guwahati Accident Case Part I: Data Privacy Aspects