Svetlana, What you say would be racist if it wasn’t also true!

“Black people commit — 49.4% of all murders; 32.5% of all forcible rapes; 54.9% of all robberies and 34.1% of all aggravated assaults. That comes from US crime statistics for 2012. This 13% minority produces as many criminals as the other 87% of the population.

And the majority of their victims are also black. If there is a war against “people of colour” then is being waged by other “people of colour.”

And yet we are supposed to believe that the reason such a high percentage of black people end up in prison or shot is all down to white racism on the part of the police?”

So “51% of those shot by police are black” is because 51% of criminals are Black: that proves the police are not racist, right there.

When you ask “Why does a 13% minority produce as many criminals as the other 87% of the population?”, you get some discomforting answers. A good case can be made that Black American society was destroyed by well-meaning white Liberals putting them on Welfare, destroying families and the work ethic that once existed. Pay people sit-down money and they will not find work. Pay women a living wage to have illegitimate children, and a number of them will make it so. The Devil finds work for idle hands, which may explain why unemployed black kids from welfare-generated dysfunctional families join criminal gangs: they have time on their hands, and they want to belong to something: the gang becomes their family. Crime is the culture of their new family, and turf wars between gangs generate most black gun deaths in America.

It is not the police who are racist: it is the Leftist Welfare pushers who are. Welfare is an addictive poison, which should never have been given to anyone capable of working. Welfare should be reserved for those unfortunates who are physically or intellectually unfit for work: everybody else should be given a job. Black Lives do matter, and the destruction of Black communities wrought by Democrat governments is directly responsible for the violent criminal behaviour that leads so many into conflict with the police. Progressives should hang their heads in shame at the disaster they have caused, funded all the way by taxpayers’ money. That money would have been far better spent by the people who earned it than by the morally bankrupt bureaucracy that hands it out as incentives not to work.

I work in IT, Community volunteer interested in Politics, support Capitalism as the best economic system for lifting people out of poverty, Skeptical scientist.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store