Melanie Benzel: “I would love to hear why he’s not like Hitler.”
- Hitler was a Socialist, Trump is a Capitalist. Obama and Clinton are far closer to Hitler’s National Socialism than to Trump’s Capitalism.
- Clinton and Obama sent their supporters into the streets to try to stop the democrat election of Trump by rioting and attacking police: just like Hitler’s brown-shirts. Trump has addressed the nation and directly called upon any Trump Supporters to stop any action against other americans: Obama has encouraged the rioters to continue their “Protests”.
- Trump has a jewish daughter, son-in-law and grand-children: he is clearly not anti-semitic. Hitler hated jews, and Obama has been the most anti-Israel President in American history; Trump’s election caused celebrations in Israel.
- The democrat rioters are using the same tactics as Hitler’s Brown-shirts, rioting, burning, beating people who “look like they would have voted for Trump” Kristallnacht, anyone?
- The Democrats are the Party of War: Clinton promised to invade Syria and go to war with Russia: Trump wants Russia and Amrica to be friends, and will find common ground for compromise. Which is more like Hitler?
I hope this clears up any remaining confusion: scratch a Socialist and a Nazi will bleed: Hitler’s, Stalin’s, Tito’s and Mao’s Socialist Republics all turned into brutal dictatorships once they took power: Socialism always does this: the Left is the enemy of freedom.