Maybe the Left aren’t mad, in the mental health sense, but mad in the sense that they hate us?

They behaved like petulant children during the State of the Union speech, scowling and sulking, and angry that black unemployment is at an all-time low. Crazy behaviour yet, 43% of their own party approved of the same speech! I’m guessing they are the Sanders supporters, so angry with their own party that they have fallen out of the Left-Wing PC echo chamber that the other 57% of Democrats are still in. Those are the ones that hate ordinary Americans so much, and hate Trump for getting black people back in paid employment! Crazy! Or hell-bent of regaining power and hating anything or anyone that gets in their way.

I work in IT, Community volunteer interested in Politics, support Capitalism as the best economic system for lifting people out of poverty, Skeptical scientist.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store